9.14.2007

Free Frame Templates




Update: Be sure to check out my new blog and website for more free printables.
nataliemalan.com


A wonderful new friend of mine mentioned, while we were scrapping last week, that it's nice to have a library of templates to use as clipping masks, frames, tags, etc. So I expanded my own personal library, and decided to offer it as this week's freebie. I went ahead and cut out the centers, but in my own personal scrapbooking I always fill the centers (with the paintbucket), with a solid of the same color, and use them as a mat, or a selection path, or a clipping mask. All kinds of fun! I love using them behind or over photos, and on cards, especially.

Have a great weekend, and happy scrapping!

21 comments:

K. Hutson said...

Awesome freebie...
Thanks for sharing
K

Theresa Marie said...

thanks so much for sharing some freebies (love your work!) and thanks also for the tutorials!!! I vote for shape templates! :)

Brooke - in Oregon said...

These are great, thanks so much :)
My vote is for more shape templates. Love having different ones to choose from!

Unknown said...

You are the BEST!!!
Love these, and can't wait to play!
B-

Monique said...

Very cool frame templates! Thank you.

Donna B. Miller said...

I must live in a barn. I didn't know about PC Layers, but I'll certainly be visiting there on a regular basis. Your work is beautiful. Thanks so much for the freebies.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous frames! Thank you! And for my vote I'm in between the shape templates and the digital papers.

Sissel said...

thank you!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Thank you! I will no longer have to line up semi-circles to get that scalloped look :D

Malu said...

Lovely freebies, thank you!
Malu

Crafting With Jack said...

Thank you for the freebie

CV Love said...

So nice

Anonymous said...

thanks

Courtney said...

These are great! Thanks!
Courtney

mandyjanewilliams said...

Thanks so much :) :)

mandyjanewilliams said...

Thanks!!!!

Beauty Quotes Sayings said...

So nice

Quotes About Beauty said...

So nice

How to Overcome Diabetes said...

thanks

Wi said...

Lovely! Thanks so much for sharing <3

Anonymous said...

Very nice and useful..Thanks for sharing..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails