10.30.2007

Freebie - Glitter Alphabet

I know! I'm cutting it close to still be giving away Halloween freebies, but I've had so much fun with them lately that I can't help it! This cute glitter digital alphabet is 2 inches tall at 300dpi (actual file has no drop shadows). Stop by OCTOBER 31st for a one day only halloween quick page (12x12) made from the freebie kit below. (Starts at noon MST for 24 hours). Trick or Treat! Special thanks to my new friend Bren! Be sure to check out her amazing digital scrapbooking blog!

6 comments:

MiniWargamer said...

What a sweet little ghoul you are!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh, I don't care when you leave it, this is a Fabulous, glittery piece of yummy goodness!! Thanks so much

Anonymous said...

Very cool alpha Natalie. I've included it in my Five Freebies on Friday round up on Scraps of Mind for this week.

Deb M. said...

WOW!! Love your work...so happy I found you. :o) Thanks so much for all the Halloween goodies!!

Hugs,
Deb M.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie scrapping fonts.

www.ScrapbookGenerator.com (upload a photo, create digital scrapbook pages)

Anonymous said...

now this is cool... thanks heaps!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails