9.21.2007

Freebie - Recipe Cards


So, it's about that time of year again when everyone starts making yummy soups, and taking plates of cookies around to the neighbors...... I love fall! It's my favorite season, crisp air, pretty leaves, fireplaces (I wish!), and warm sweaters. So I used some of the scallop templates, free brushes, and a few variations on some Amelie paper to make coordinating recipe cards. I started with the spring because that's what matches my kitchen, but then my good friend Ruth needed some autumn ones to match the rust red in her house, so I figured I'd include both downloads. The actual download includes the front and back of the cards (not shown in the previews above) ready to fill out, print, and then fold and laminate. Feel free to leave me your favorite recipe! I'd love it, and I guarantee my dh would too.

8 comments:

heather said...

Thanks for this beautiful freebie. I'm a teacher and my class has recently had a healthy recipe book published. One of the healthy snacks was:

Tortillas (heated)
Stuff with grated cheese, alfalfa sprouts, chopped tomato, red onion (or anything else you like) then drizzle a bit of honey mustard salad dressing. It's the yummiest snack!

xo Colleen (Chi-Girl) said...

Thanks so much Natalie - will try out some of your freebies on PSE. So glad to find your blog (via bhgSB). Colleen E
http://cestmoi.typepad.com

Maria said...

Hi.
Thx for your comment on digifree. I have added your blog but your RSS feed doesn't seem to exist. It should be:
http://seejanescrapbook.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
but you may not have activated it.

Maria

Brooke - in Oregon said...

THanks for the recipe cards! How fun :)

ExoticAiko said...

Thank you for sharing it

dragonflydreamer said...

Thank you for these beautiful recipe cards. I am going to make myself a nicer recipe book.

Mandy Jarvis said...

A friend shared your link...thank you so much for sharing your creativty so freely with all of us. You are inspired!

Unknown said...

Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love. See the link below for more info


#freely
www.ufgop.org

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails