2.19.2011

Mary Blair inspired

It's been a busy week of sewing curtains, framing and hanging pictures, and finishing up lots of random projects around the house.  I feel like I have sooo many things I want to get done asap.  Yay for the second trimester of pregnancy.  One of them is making some new wall art for the playroom.  I drew up some quick abc/123 posters that I've been seeing everywhere (and remind me of sticker/felt sheets that I designed for Making Memories) and had them printed off as 16x20 prints for $6 each at my local Costco/Sams Club.  I'll have to take a pic when I get the last one printed.   I've been working on my own rough draft version of Mary Blair's "It's a Small World."  We may have ridden it one too many times at Disney World last month.  I think the middle picture is pretty close to being finished, but I need to check all my edges and make sure everything lines up just right.  Or it will be taunting me daily once I hang it on the wall.  Can't have that.

The numbers and letters are already printed and hanging on the wall; I framed them in Ikea ribba frames and they really help tie in all the random colors from the pillows in our playroom.  Penelope is a big fan of them so far.  She really wants to say her numbers and abcs, but she mostly just says a bunch of random ones in any order.  And if you want to see some more really fun ways to decorate with letter/number prints be sure to check out my friend Jenallyson's blog.  I know she's putting some in her nursery, and it will be awesome when it's all pulled together!  Can't wait to see it.

FWEYWQN7RWUH

3 comments:

cassidy said...

I just stumbled across your blog while searching for cute prints and now I'm wondering if you are selling these 3 prints? Or a pdf of the prints? Let me know...cassidydawn(at)gmail(dot)com

Angi said...

I would like to know the same, only I would probably only want the Small World middle one!

admagana(at)tx.rr(dot)com

Stephanie said...

Just like the comments before me, I just found your blog and I LOVE these prints!!! I'm decorating our playroom and we just happen to be crazy, completely over the top Disney World fans so these printables would be great if you offered them!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails