3.27.2011

Free Happy Birthday Desktop


It's about time for me to post a freebie, and I thought it would be fun to have a cute free birthday desktop.  I'm celebrating a fun milestone birthday tomorrow, and wanted something cheerful for my computer, so I took a picture of my yummy cake.  According to the candles we used, I'm turning 3 again.

Surprise your friends, family or co-workers on their special day by swapping out their wallpaper for something fun, or use it for your own desktop just to celebrate the big day!

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 28, 2011. Thanks again.

Carla said...

Happy Birthday! Its beautiful - thank you for sharing :)

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies @ http://www.5stardigitalscrapbooking.com/freebies

samrala said...

Very Nice Blog on a scrapbook.I found for scrapbook and tim holtz.This blog will help me for my knowlegde.I am very impressed with your content.keep postinig on scrapbook and tim holtz............

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails