8.26.2009

The butcher, the baker, the candlestickmaker.

Or maybe it should be the camper, the baker, and the biggest mess-maker. We had a busy weekend last week on top of a bunch of fun freelance jobs. I'm working on a magazine article, and 8 more Cricut projects with the new Picturesque cartridge. So fun! But tons of work! Have you ever been camping with a 5 mo old?!? I was scared of the bears. You can lock most of the food in the car, um... just not the baby food. I asked Dave if bears liked milk, and he said I should only worry about the baby bears. Nice.



Penny went to a birthday party for her cute cousin and got to get all dressed up. She loved it.

She even made sure to taste test her present. We watch "Hell's Kitchen," so she knows how this is done.
I just finished 8 projects using the "A Child's Year" and "Stamping" cartridges a couple weeks ago. I'll have to see if they're out yet so I can post you a preview of the projects! They turned out so fun! I've been scouring the internet to see if my "Pink Journey" cartridge is out yet. I've heard it's packaged with some kind of pink cricut? If you see it let me know!
This is my mess before it really started. It's nice and cropped so you can't see the rest of the room. Dis-a-ster. And yes, I did make 3 trips to Hobby Lobby in the last 24 hours!!! ;) Mom watched Penny for me during the last trip and the sweet workers were concerned when I walked in without my baby. That's when you know you've been there too often for too long.

6 comments:

MiniWargamer said...

You mean like this one:

http://www.michaels.com/art/online/displayProductPage?productNum=sb1195

Cute baby, must have wonderful grandparents ....

MiniWargamer said...

oops... or maybe this one....

http://www.mypinkstamper.com/2009/08/my-pink-expression.html

natalie malan said...

Ahhhh maybe that's my problem! I haven't been to Michaels yet!

Kirkland's said...

We did that last year when Sam was 4 months old...we woke up to snow! Not fun. I can't wait to see your new cartridge! When you have time, we should do some fall crafting!

~PakKaramu~ said...

Pak Kramu reading your blog

celester said...

you are a braver woman than i to take a 5 month old camping! good times. and isn't it nice to have a mom around the corner? i'm lucky to have the same setup! glad to see you blogging again, you've got such fun posts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails