2.26.2008

A sale. A challenge. A new blog. A freebie!

Wohoo! pcLayers finally has a blog! I'm soooo excited I can't even tell you. Oh, wait, I am. But I'm still really excited. And there's a great freebie hint, hint, wink, wink, from a cute QP that I made of my niece and sil from Deena Rutter's Feelin' Groovy kit, which coincidentally is on sale right now. It's a steal; you should for sure go check them out, there are 6 different kits for $6.36 each! And they are CUTE! Three of my most favorite kits are on sale! But hurry, the sale only lasts till March 6th.
And also be sure to head on over to Method Playground to give their challenge a try! They've got some great prizes too (including pcLayers purse money, and Teresa Collins product)! It's all about hand cutting on your layout; check out their blog for more great details. They've got some WAY cute layouts up already for inspiration.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails