10.02.2007

Wedding Invitation & Guest Book


So, my favorite thing to do with digital scrapbooking is to make books. Not necessarily scrap books, since I don't have one yet. I'm new to the whole scrapbook thing. I only started in May! But I have been a paper addict for as long as I can remember. I teach a bookbinding class at BYU (this is my eighth? semester teaching it), and I LOVE it!!! I have amazing students semester after semester; they never cease to amaze me. You can check out some of their work at our class blog by clicking here. I'm sure they'd love a comment or two.

This book I made as the demo last night in class as part of a set of things I've been working on for a dear friend of mine, who's wedding is on Thursday! Boy am I cutting it close! I also made their invitation (below) and did the photography of the flower (I'm still learning all the fun photography stuff, so I'm pretty proud of myself). The paper in the guest book is from pcLayers, part of a digital kit, as well as the flourish that I used to create the interior layout. Send me an email if you are interested in licensing the invite or in having your own invitation made.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously amazing girlie!
The photo, the book, the invite...
Such a talented young lady you are!
B-

Anonymous said...

Natalie - this is gorgeous - can't wait to get that kit from Pclayers! Wow! Would love to take a bookbinding class - maybe we can get a group of digiscrappers together for one!!

Anonymous said...

really gorgeous book!!great colors!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails